Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at
Welcome to, Guest! Sign in |Join Free |Help

900w three heads polisher for granite, CE certification , marble and stone wet polisher

900w three heads polisher for granite, CE certification , marble and stone wet polisher

  • FOB Price:
  • US 580.00-650.00 /Set Get Latest Price
  • Order Quantity:
  • 1-200 /Set Get Latest Price
  • Business:
  • stone cutting machine,stone profiling machine,hand tool,saw blade,diamond polishing pad
  • Export:
  • 41% - 50%
  • Volume:
  • Below US$1 Million
  • Address:
  • 350-5/2105, Wenchang Road, Hi.-Tech. Zone, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China (Mainland)

Product Detail

Quick Details
  • Place Of Origin:jiangsu China (mainland)
  • Brand Name:hizar Polisher For Granite,hizar Polisher For Granite
  • Model Number:h3mp Polisher For Granite
  • Power Source:electricity
  • Type: For Polishing Stone
  • Variable Speed:yes
  • Rated Input Power:900w
  • Disc Diameter:110mm,100mm
  • Rated Voltage:110v/230v
  • No-load Speed:6000r/min
  • Frequency:50/60hz
  • Disc(wheel) Type:polishing Pads,polishing Disc
  • Dimensions:14.5x12x9cm
  • Weight:12.3kg
  • Package Size:14.5x12x9cm
  • Skype:chinahizar06

People who shopped for this item also looked at

  • Type
  • Price
  • Place Of Origin
  • Model Number
  • Min Order
  • Brand Name
  • Use
  • Condition
  • Power(w)
  • Dimension(l*w*h)

1.CE certification , 900w three heads polisher for granite, marble and stone






Product Description



2. Products Descriptions:


CE certification , 900w three heads polisher for granite, marble and stone

1) It is designed to simply profile and polish the edge of stone slab .

2) It is characterized by high efficiency,stable performance,agile operation,simple installation,easy maintenance.

3) It is equipped with variable speed control swith and a residual current device(RCD) and splash guard for protection.

4)The quality has been approved by European & American market for many years.

5) We can offer our clients good after sale service and professional technical assistance.


3. Specification Info:


Type3 heads polishing machine
Rated Voltage110V/230V
Rated frequency50/60HZ
Rated input power900W
No load speed900-2800RPM
Max. pad diameter4''(100mm)
Shipping Weight13.2kg
Packing size14.5x12x9cm





Other specifications are available upon clients' request.




Packaging & Shipping





4. Packing and Shipping:

1. Each angle grinder is packed in an inner cardboard case, and then six sets are put in an export standard carton; then reinforced with straps.

2. Normally we can make shipment within 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.



1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.

3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

4.Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping, and customer pay 5% bank fees.










Q: How to place order to your company?

A: 1. Inquiry-Professional quotation.

     2. Confirm the price, lead time, logo, payment term etc.

     3. Hizar sales send the Proforma Invoice with seal.

     4. Customers make the payment as a deposit and send us Bank receipt.

     5. Sales confirm the receipt of down payment and make the samples according to your requests; Photos of products or Samples will be sent for your confirmation and approval. After approval, we will arrange the production & inform the estimated time.

     6. Production process - we will follow closely the full process for you; Send photos to keep you informed of the progress of production. Update the estimated delivery time.

     7. End Production-Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval. You can also arrange the third party Inspection.

     8. Clients transfer payment balance and we Ship the goods with transportation means requested. Inform the tracking number and send other shipping documents.

     9. Receiving goods and other after-sale services

    10. Feedback to Hizar about Quality, Service, Market & Suggestion for our improvement.




Our Services





7.Our Services:

1. Low MOQ:It can meet your trial order need well.

2. OEM Accepted:We can produce according to your sample or drawings.

3. Good Service: We treat our clients as God with high professionalism and passion.

4. Good Quality: We have strict quality control system .Good reputation in the market.

5. Fast & Cheap Delivery:We have big discount from forwarder (Long Contract & Big volume).


8.Our Stock:



9. Production Flow:






11. Company Events:



Company Information



12. Company Info:

Established in 1983, Suzhou Hizar Machinery & Tool Co. Ltd has been acting as one of leading manufacturers in China's stone processing industry.


With over 30 years' experience and well-trained working force, we are able to present our clients a complete series products with high quality and competitive price, ranging from big edge cutting machine, multi-blade cutting machine, polishing machine, profiling machine, counter-top processing machine, the related diamond tools , such as saw blades, core drill, metal bond abrasive, profiling wheel ,polishing pads etc.


HIZAR people sincerely look forward to serving you in the near future!


Contact me now!

Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Company Details
company proudcts

this is part of the Concrete Floor Polisher for sale