Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at best-electrictools.com
Welcome to best-electrictools.com, Guest! Sign in |Join Free |Help

Rubber Backer Pads

Rubber Backer Pads

  • FOB Price:
  • US 2.00-10.00 /Piece Get Latest Price
  • Order Quantity:
  • 10-20000 /Piece Get Latest Price
  • Business:
  • Stone Cutting Machine,Stone Profiling Machine,Stone Polishing Machine,Stone Cutting Tool,Stone Polishing Tool
  • Export:
  • 91% - 100%
  • Volume:
  • US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
  • Address:
  • Rm. 223, Bldg. 3, Taihu New City Business Square, Xukou Town, Wuzhong Dist., Suzhou, Jiangsu, China (Mainland)

Product Detail

Quick Details
  • Place Of Origin:jiangsu China (mainland)
  • Brand Name:smt
  • Model Number:st-e1125
  • Pad Material:resin&rubber
  • Outer Diameter:
  • Size:
  • Connection:

People who shopped for this item also looked at

  • Price
  • Place Of Origin
  • Min Order
  • Brand Name
  • Model Number
  • Type
  • Size
  • Pad Material
  • Outer Diameter

1.Rubber Backer Pads:


 

2.Products Features:

Rubber Velcro Backer Pad:

1) Used for holding diamond polishing pads to Polisher.

2) Material:Rubber+Steel.

3) Diameter:3'', 4'', 5''.

4) M14 or 5/8"-11 female thread.

5) Our Quality has been approved by European & American market for many years.

6) We can offer our clients good after-sale service and professional technical assistance.

 

3.Packaging:

Each rubber backer pad is packed in an inner cardboard case, some inner cases in an export  standard cartons, then reinforced with straps.

 

4.Delivery:

Usually we can make shipment in 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.

 

5.Payment:

We accept T/T or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% by irrevocable L/C.

Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Company Details
company proudcts

this is part of the Polisher for sale